Since 2020, we have not been able to schedule these events into our year due to the many challenges of COVID-19. This year we are happy to welcome back the start of our Family Service events, we have missed them just as much as you all have.
You can arrive anytime between 10am – 12pm and book in here or pay on the day at the gate.
We have planned a range of activities, crafts and special animal guests from Kindifarm. Our other special guest dressed in red will be due to arrive from 10.30am – 11.15am, so don’t miss out on taking a photo with your phone. His arrival will be announced on the day, don’t miss out!
- $20 per family of four, you will not be able to use Frequent Fun Cards for this event. Your ticket price covers part of the cost of the Kindifarm and resources for activities.
- Will will not be offering refunds for this event.
- On arrival you will be given a name tag for you and your family so that all the team are aware you have paid the entry fee. Please try to keep these on for the duration of your stay.
- We will have one of the rooms available for use as a quiet area so if you have a baby or young toddler who needs a break or you need to breastfeed, you can do this in private if you choose.
- Please follow the instructions from the Kindifarm operators on the day and supervise your children on the day at all times.