Holdsworth Connect, in partnership with Woollahra Council
We believe connection is key to a meaningful and happy life. If you’re looking for company for a cuppa, a walk in the park or to explore some of your interests, Holdsworth’s Connect program, which matches people over 65 with like-minded volunteers for regular visits, might be just for you.
Our Connect Program, along with Woollahra Council’s Friendship Program and Men’s Chat Group, are linked to offer social support to older residents.
Through Connect, participants and volunteers are matched and connect at a time and place that suits them.
All Holdsworth volunteers undergo training and police checks.
Keep scrolling to find out how you could become a participant or volunteer with Connect!
Here to connect you with a friendly visitor
Are you an older person looking to connect with a like-minded, caring and friendly volunteer for companionship and fun?
1. Fill out the Expression of Interest form below
2. After we find out a little bit more about you, we’ll match you with a like-minded volunteer.
3. We’ll arrange the first meeting and support you through the match.
Here to help you to make a meaningful difference
Are you looking to make a meaningful difference in your community? Become a volunteer with Connect and be matched with older person looking for companionship.
1. Fill out the Volunteer Expression of Interest form below
2. We’ll be in contact to arrange an interview and find out a little bit more about you and your interests.
3. All volunteers must be COVID-19 vaccinated, and willing to undergo a police and working with children check.
3. We’ll match you with a like-minded volunteer, and support you through the first meeting.
We’re here to help
To find out more about our Holdsworth Connect program, contact us to speak to our friendly team.