Are you a male looking for good conversation and a few laughs?
The Men’s Chat Group meets on one Thursday each month. Topics discussed range from local issues to world events, from the largest gadgets to trips down memory lane. Learn from guest speakers and find out what’s happening in the local area.
In partnership with Woollahra Council, join us for a free afternoon tea session every 2nd Thursday of the month from 2.30pm – 4.00pm at Woollahra Library, Double Bay at L1 Event Space.
- Thursday, 9 February 2023: Dementia and hearing loss – the latest research and developments with Dr Allan Shell, Chairman, Woollahra Dementia Alliance
- Thursday, 9 March 2023: The Grounding of HM Bark Endeavour with James Warrand from the Maritime Museum
- Thursday, 6 April 2023: Saving our Koala’s
- Thursday, 11 May 2023: A history of interesting people who are buried at Waverley Cemetary
Do you have a topic you’re interested in and would like us to cover? Submit your feedback via our Survey Monkey link, and we may be able to schedule it in for these upcoming chat groups.
Submit your feedback: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/67K6HM9
- Thursday, 8 August 2023
- Thursday, 14 September 2023
- Thursday, 12 October 2023
- Thursday, 9 November 2023
- Thursday, 14 December 2023