We’re excited to launch our Strategic Plan and Theory of Change for 2021-24!
You can read them by clicking on the images below.
Holdsworth exists to uphold people’s right to live and participate fully in their community and to be valued for the unique contribution they make.
We provide support to the following groups within our community across the South-East and Central Suburbs of Sydney:
- Children and adults living with disabilities
- Older people who need support to stay living at home or build connections in their community
- Families with young children
- People looking for meaningful volunteering opportunities
Our Unique Approach
- Building Relationships and Connections
- Celebrating Individual Preference
- Delivering a Localised Approach
- Recognising Value in Everyone
- Partnering with individuals and families
Our Strategic Priorities
Our Strategic Direction: In response to the changing environment, Holdsworth will embed its flexible, localised approach into communities across South-East and Central Sydney to deliver targeted NDIS, aged care and family supports that enable independence and connection to the community.
- Develop and grow a high-quality, thriving workforce.
- Invest in embedding our local approach to service delivery.
- Strengthen our role as navigator and coordinator of supports.
- Expand our support for older people.
- Hold ourselves accountable for creating a positive impact.