Feedback and complaints for NDIS participants
Holdsworth encourages the participant or the participant’s representative to share ongoing thoughts about:
- What they like or don’t like about Holdsworth,
- How they can imagine things being different,
- What they want to do to initiate changes and how Holdsworth can support them.
Learn more about the process below.
Participants can give feedback personally or anonymously and any information provided will be treated as confidential Holdsworth encourages the participant to give Holdsworth feedback or make a complaint in any of the following ways:
- Talk to any Holdsworth staff member they know (either in person or by phone on 9302 3600) who will arrange any supports required for the participant in that conversation;
- Visit Holdsworth Community at 64 Holdsworth Street Woollahra between 9am and 5pm from Monday to Friday,
- Write a letter addressed to:
Holdsworth Community Ltd
64 Holdsworth Street
Woollahra NSW 2025
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: “My Feedback”
If the participant is not happy with the response to their feedback or complaint, they can request discussions directly with the Holdsworth CEO, Chairman or any Board Director. Please call 9302 3600 for their contact details.
If the participant is not satisfied or does not want to talk to this person, the participant can contact the following:
GPO Box 442
Canberra ACT 2601
Ph: 1300 362 072
TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 1300 362 07
NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commission
Online Form: https://forms.business.gov.au/smartforms/servlet/SmartForm.html?formCode=PRD00-OCF
Ph:1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677.
Interpreters can be arranged.
Level 24, 580 George Street,
Sydney NSW 2000
Ph: 1800 451 524 (free call)
Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission (HREOC)
GPO Box 5218
SYDNEY NSW 2001
Ph: (02) 9284 9600
Complaints Infoline: 1300 656 419
Translating and Interpreting Service: 131 450 or www.tisnational.gov.au or the
National Relay Service: 1300 555 727 (Speak and Listen)