Supporting and empowering our local community to recognise and respond to domestic and family abuse with Rachael Natoli, founder and CEO of the Lokahi Foundation
We will look at domestic abuse, the forms it takes, what it can look like in reality, how we can support people in our community, our friends, family or loved ones, that we suspect may be in unhealthy or abusive relationships.
When: Wednesday, 13 October from 10-11AM
Where: via ZOOM
Registration: via Eventbrite
Weekly Virtual Playgroup Coffee Connections | Everything and Everyone is Welcome!
Join other parents and carers for a relaxed cuppa and chat. Little ones are expected and welcome! There is absolutely no dress code!
We start with a short meditation, share new activities and craft ideas for little ones during lockdown and sing a few nursery rhymes.
All sessions are free. Simply click on the links below to join us!
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us on 02 9302 3600 or email email@example.com
Here are some resources to keep your family entertained at home:
- School Holiday Activities
- Activities for kids/teens
- Activities for younger children and parents
- Activities for adults
- My Lockdown Journal (provided by SESHD – Perinatal and Infant Mental Health Service)
- Self-isolation pack (provided by SESHD – Perinatal and Infant Mental Health Service)
Learning through play:
- Northern Beaches Child and Family Health – Wait, Watch and Wonder
- Teaching Mama – Spring Scavenger Hunt
Family Referral and Support:
- Beyond Blue Free Online Resources
- Lokahi Foundation – Domestic and family abuse support Eastern Suburbs
We would love to see what you are getting up to during lockdown! Share your photos and creations with us on Facebook or Instagram – DM us, tag us or comment on our latest post!
Holdsworth’s Family Services offers a creative, safe environment for play-based learning for children under five. Come and connect with your child, other families and create a community.