Are you an existing Holdsworth NDIS participant? Join Sydney Slickers at the Winter Fest Sydney Medieval Fair! A full-day of fun activities with new and old friends including:
- Live medieval performances like combat, jousting and a medicine show
- Hands-on activities: dress up and costumes, archery and an artisan alley
- Explore the medieval fair and see what life was like for Romans, Dark Ages and Vikings right through to the 1600s
- Bring hand sanitiser and a mask (masks are not mandated but we do encourage there use when around large groups of people);
- Bring your own lunch or money to purchase lunch at the fair;
- Wear comfortable clothing and enclosed footwear that you don’t mind getting dirty. Bring wet weather gear – just in case it rains.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If wet weather has affected the showgrounds, the organisers will make a decision on CANCELLING the fair. We have no control over this. We will advise as soon as possible if there are any changes and you will be refunded your ticket cost for the fair.
Keep an eye out for more details from Lucy in mid-June!