COVID-19 Response Update
Following the NSW Department of Health’s stay-at-home orders and extended restrictions, our premises and group programs will be closed until further notice. This includes:
- After school, weekend and school holiday programs,
- Social and Wellbeing group programs,
- Dementia support group programs,
- Playgroup and parenting support programs,
- Group transport and bus hire.
Our premises will be closed until further notice. While we won’t be physically present, we are here and available. We are committed to safely supporting you to have a healthy and fulfilling life in the community. Our dedicated staff will continue to provide essential services, including:
- Home Cuisine: Meals delivered to your door
- Individual Shopping: Delivered to your door or accompanied in a private car
- Individual Transport: Door to door medical transport
- One-on-One Support: in-home visits and individual supports
All staff and volunteers are following strict hygiene standards and safe visiting practices, as advised by the NSW Department of Health.
We are monitoring the situation closely and will continue to provide you with updates on our services. For the latest news and updates regarding COVID-19, visit the NSW Department of Health website.
If you or a loved one are feeling concerned, need a little more support or have a question, contact us on 02 9302 3600.