Holdsworth believes in a community where all people have the support and services they need to live an active and fulfilling life. We encourage everyone, regardless of circumstances, to have a voice and make choices; form meaningful social connections and build their capacity to live independently in their community. Holdsworth continues to support older people who may be frail, ill, lacking mobility, experiencing social isolation or living with dementia; children and adults living with intellectual disabilities; their families and care givers; and families with young children throughout Sydney.
Our vision for our community is that they:
• confidently self-advocate for their own rights and preferences at Holdsworth and in the wider community;
• experience improved physical and mental health outcomes from increased social connection;
• have the skills to positively respond to changing circumstances so they can live the life they dream of.
Holdsworth’s mission is to thrive in a constantly changing environment by delivering high quality services which respond to the aspirations of individuals in our community. We will achieve this with a team of highly skilled and motivated staff, volunteers and partners. Our vision for Holdsworth is that we:
• attract people to our services because we are a trusted brand with a clear value proposition;
• have staff, volunteers and partners who are exceptionally good at their job and feel valued in their workplace;
• continue to be a sustainable organisation which supports participants’ aspirations in ways which align with our values;
• have a reputation in the wider community as a trusted provider of services with robust and transparent operating practices