Home Care Package (HCP) Coordinator
$96k annual salary + super and salary packaging
About the role
Holdsworth is delivering more personalised supports to our community members, with a team who are focused on quality care and support and are passionate about what they do.
Our Community Care Team is structured to give you support and enable growth in an exciting role. We are looking for a passionate and motivated HCP Coordinator to oversee our growing service. You’ll work directly with recipients of Home Care Packages and their families to support the achievement of their goals.
- Strong desire to work in partnership with people to generate meaningful outcomes with a strong commitment to a consumer-centred approach;
- Sound experience with Home Care Package Case Management;
- Strong understanding of goal-based support planning and the ability to implement strategies to assist participants to achieve their goals;
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills including prioritisation of competing tasks;
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively with community members, staff, and other agencies;
- The ability to develop a client Care Plan, ensuring goals are a key focus;
- Experience and an understanding in budget management;
- Ability to think on your feet and display high-level problem-solving skills;
- Computer literacy, word processing and database competencies;
- Experience using a client database or online CRM tool;
- A current, Class C Driver’s Licence and own comprehensively insured vehicle;
- Tertiary qualifications in social work, human services, nursing, social science, case management or similar will be advantageous.
If you want a rewarding role, then apply now to make a real difference to people from all walks of life. Holdsworth celebrates diversity and welcomes applications from everybody.
For any questions or to submit your application, please contact