Part time, 14 hours per week
About the role
We are looking for a motivated and creative Marketing Administrator to join our small and agile team. You will work hands on and apply your learning on real-world marketing campaigns, across social media and website management, print and digital collateral and assist with content shoots. This is a chance for you to share your creative ideas, develop marketing campaigns and build your marketing skills in a nurturing, people centered environment. We are a collaborative team offering guidance and support throughout your journey, as well as training and development opportunities to further your skills. If you are looking for a chance to grow your marketing skills and advance your career, this is the opportunity for you.
Skills & Experience
- Strong English and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Adaptability in a team environment
- Well-presented, organised and reliable
- Positive and creative attitude
- Willingness to learn and enthusiasm for new challenges
- Experience managing and maintaining social media accounts
- Experience with creative software including Adobe Suite and Canva
- Photography & videography skills
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY NOW!
Please read the position description for full details of the role.
Does this sound like you?
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role further, please contact Georgia Arnott on 02 9302 3600.
To submit an application, please email your cover letter and CV via the seek link below or via email.